Welcome to The Hendon Law Firm website. Throughout this site you will find useful information to help you gain knowledge for your workers’ comp or truck accident case. With over 20 years of experience as in-house trial counsel with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Zack Hendon is uniquely qualified to represent injured workers and accident victims. Zack Hendon is AV rated (the highest rating available) by his peers in Martindale-Hubbell Directory for his legal ability and ethical standards. He is also rated 10.0 out of 10.0 (“Superb”) by Avvo.com.
Zack Hendon specializes in representing injured workers and accident victims. He was born and raised in Henry County, Georgia. He earned his Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree from the University of Georgia in 1981. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Georgia in 1984. Zack began practicing law in Henry County in 1984 with the law firm of Smith, Welch & Meadows.
After practicing for two years in McDonough, Zack Hendon worked in-house for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for more than 20 years defending the policy holders of Liberty Mutual, Wausau, Summit and Montgomery Insurance Companies. He specialized in defending personal injury cases before juries in federal and state courts from 1986 until 1996 including tractor trailer litigation. In 1996 he began defending workers’ compensation cases for Liberty Mutual and their affiliated companies Wausau, Summit and Montgomery Insurance Companies until January 2007.
In February 2007, Zack Hendon opened his law firm, The Hendon Law Firm, LLC which specializes in representing injured workers before the State Board of Workers’ Compensation and in representing truck wreck victims in court. He is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and a frequent speaker at attorney seminars such as:
- July 2011 GTLA Auto Torts Seminar, Destin, Fl, Improving Relations with Adjusters
- May 2011 Workers’ Comp Section Co-Chair and Speaker at GTLA Annual Convention, MSAs and Maximizing Settlements
- May 2010 GTLA Annual Convention, Modification of Prior Awards
- May 2009 GTLA Annual Convention, Change in Condition
- Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia since 1984
- Cobb County Bar Association since 2007
- Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers since 2007
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ZACK HENDON NOW TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE.