About Zack Hendon
With over 35 years of experience, Zack Hendon has a passion for representing people against large insurance companies. Zack is AV rated (the highest rating available) by his peers in Martindale-Hubbell Directory for his legal ability and ethical standards. He is also rated 10.0 out of 10.0 (“Superb”) by Avvo.com. He earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Georgia in 1984. Zack Hendon specializes in representing seriously injured accident victims and workers. He is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and was the President of the Cobb Trial Lawyers Association from 2018 -2020. He is the President of the Georgia Workers’ Compensation Claimant’s Lawyers from 2020-2022. Zack is also a frequent speaker at attorney seminars such as:
- 2021, Everything You Need To Know About Trying WC Claims, Workers’ Comp for the General Practitioner
- 2019, Georgia Insolvency Pool, Annual Georgia Workers’ Comp Conference
- 2015, Untangling the Litigation Knot, Annual Education Conference
- 2013, Getting the Best Recovery at Mediation, What would the adjuster do?
- March 2013, Workers’ Comp for Paralegals
- July 2011 GTLA Auto Torts Seminar, Destin, Fl, Improving Relations with Adjusters
- May 2011 Workers’ Comp Section Co-Chair and Speaker at GTLA Annual Convention, MSAs and Maximizing Settlements
- May 2010 GTLA Annual Convention, Modification of Prior Awards
- May 2009 GTLA Annual Convention, Change in Condition
- Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia since 1984
- Cobb County Bar Association since 2007
- Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers since 2007
In his free time, Zack enjoys hiking in the north Georgia mountains with his wife and spending time at Lake Nottely. He is also an avid dual sport motorcyclist, riding his KTM 450.
About Rose Kulbok, Paralegal
Rose is a dedicated and detail-oriented paralegal who applies exceptional writing skills in drafting court documents, demand packages, and correspondence. She is knowledgeable in a variety of injury-specific medical options, suited to the needs of individual clients. Adept at collaborating with legal personnel including associates, partners, and other paralegals.
In her free time Rose enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and border collie rescue.